Do you need an experienced editor – an ‘eagle eye’ to help you to improve your written communications?
Editing is a lot more than correcting spelling and grammatical errors.An editor enhances a text, by giving it a consistent ‘voice’, appropriate expression, and a smooth, logical flow of ideas. The most important job for a good editor is to make sure the style is perfectly suited to the writer’s purpose and audience.
Tighter Writer will keep an expert editorial eye on your writing.
Some recent projects
Full length texts:
- A family cookbook. As well as superb recipes, it has chapters that focus on growing produce, creating fresh healthy meals, and encouraging children to be aware and adventurous about food.
- Educational handbooks. Twin publications, designed for parents and teachers, these texts encourage active and informed involvement in education.
- A comprehensive text on environmental sustainability. It addresses contemporary attitudes to consumerism and waste.
- Music education has a fascinating history. This text explores the interface between music and technology.
- A reading education guide, from an expert in the field.
Articles, reports and web copy for sites related to:
Small business and industry
Travel and tourism
Media and technology
Health, nutrition and lifestyle
Contact us and let us know how we can help you.